Come to us for the best in service and quality. Brick Pavers, Pool Decks, Walways, Driveways, Remodeling, Patios, Pressure Cleaning and Maintenance & More!
Mendozas Brick Pavers can help you create a fantastic driveway for your home. We have a wide selection of products to choose from, from natural stone and Travertine to concrete block paving.
Let us help you achieve the look you want for your driveway. Our brick and stone pavers are premium quality and come in many colors and textures. We are sure you will find just what you are looking for. We can help you design the driveway so that it matches your vision and blends beautifully with your home.
Many options include coordinated walling, edging and circle features to bring the whole look together.
Call us today and we can set up an appointment and free consultation. You won’t regret it. Let Mendozas Brick Pavers help you arrive home in style.
A beautiful patio design can be as intricate or as simple as you wish. Stone or brick patios can be created to be any shape and size, and can enhance the look and feel of your home and landscape.
Many homeowners today are seeking new and innovative ways to bring life to their outdoor living spaces. Entertaining outdoors has become a very popular way to bring family, friends and even business connections together.
Simply adding a stone patio or walkway to your property often dramatically changes the way your home looks and can greatly enhance your experience. Your outdoor landscape can achieve a rustic or classic feel by choosing from a variety of weathered or textured stone pavers. A more modern or contemporary look can similarly be achieved by adding glossier or color-enhanced designs.
Our bricks and stones can be designed and arranged in a large assortment of geometric designs and patterns. In times past, there were few product options for landscaping, which meant there could be only a basic and limited approach to property design around your home. Today, there is an extensive selection of pavers and stone products at your disposal, so your options are almost endless!
Adding an outdoor stone patio can be a satisfying and financially sound decision, as it adds value to your home and pleasure to your life.
For many years, garden patios were made of simple concrete slabs – there simply were not many options to choose from. However, today you can have a beautiful patio with your choice of style, material and color just outside the door. Your oasis awaits.
A room is much more inviting if it includes something you enjoy, such as a favorite color or painting. The same goes for patios. Here are some tips for bringing your patio to life and making your space one that you don’t want to walk away from.
Garden Patio Tips:
- Decide what purpose you want your outdoor patio space to serve. Is it a place to relax? A family gathering spot? A place to entertain guests or hold events? If so, what kind of events will you use it for, and how many guests will be there on average?
- Allow your home’s architectural style to influence the style of your patio. Your outdoor space should blend with the feel your home conveys, and should not resist it. For example, a Southwest-style courtyard enhances a Spanish-designed home, while a formal English sitting patio suits a traditional style. The colors of your house should also influence your patio design to bring it all together.
- Bring the inside of your house – outside. Utilize colors, styles, and textures that you enjoy in your house and replicate them as outside accents to bring a harmony between your indoor and outdoor space.
- Make your patio a point of interest. It should command attention. Envision how it will look from the house and what you desire to see when you look upon it from your windows.
- Define the space. Structures help to make your patio feel like a space of its own. An overhead structure can give a sense there is a ceiling. And certain furniture, landscaping or fence borders can offer a sense of privacy.